|Site Millwork Fabrication||x||x||x||x|
|GC Preparation Work||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Work & Fittings In Transit||x||x||x||x|
However, this timeline assumes that by Week 1, you have agreed scope and cost and have signed contracts with a Design & Build firm and with a General Contractor.
There are other factors that can disturb this timeline and we suggest that you consider the following items which need to be completed prior to pressing the ‘go’ button:
- Generate quotes, agree scope and appoint Design & Build firm
- Generate quotes, agree scope and appoint General Contractor
- Generate quotes and appoint architect of record
- Research the need for a beer and/or liquor license, including how long it may take
- Research the building or renovation permits required by your city and how long they take
- Research local code or bylaw requirements including sound abatement, restrictions on establishments serving alcohol, parking availability etc.
If you employ an Irish Pub consultant on your project, they will be able to assess these and other considerations that have a bearing on your project.