Recruiting employees is an extremely important part of your job. The following are some of the most effective ways to recruit new employees:
- Referrals from current employees – existing great employees are probably one of your best resources. They know the business and the culture that the new employee will be joining.
- Recruiting at universities and vocational schools – school job line and placement centers as well as school newspapers, social media sites and sites such as Craigslist
- Health Clubs, gyms and the YMCA bulletin boards
- Apartment complexes; bulletin boards and laundry rooms
- Grocery Stores; bulletin boards
A well structured ad should include:
- The job title – what specific positions are you looking for.
- A strong opening, something that will catch the eye.
- Specifics about the job and job requirements
- Job benefits – i.e. flexible hours, rate of pay, vacation, etc.